Thursday, January 28, 2010

classic, romantic, organic

With wedding season arriving just around the corner, I've been working hard to create new looks to suit all the different bridal styles out there.

Traditional, classic bride

I designed this piece with the classic, traditional bride in mind. With its understated elegance, this haircomb has just the right amount of sparkle and charm to add beauty to any look, without taking the focus away from the bride. I especially like the way this piece looks like a family heirloom, but I love the possibility of it becoming one even more!



Romantic, rustic bride

Anyone that knows me, knows how much I love delicate, feminine, rustic elements. I adore the whimsicle way these white peacock feathers gently move in the wind. A handmade pink, rosette bloom and white coque and peacock feathers, makes this piece the perfect addition for a romantic, rustic bride.


Organic, modern bride

These chiffon pom pom blooms are fun and cheerful, and bring a smile to my face everytime I clip one in my hair. Its clean lines, symmetric shape, and hint of guinea give this hair clip a modern, organic feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment